If anything could be said about the Pure Energy Electric Longboard, then it is the fact that there would be little by way of competition as far as performance is concerned. With operational parameters that could well stand out on their own, this is a skateboard for the very serious boarder. This could well and truly be the best buy electric skateboard for the range of features on offer as well as the simplicity and lightness of design.
Table of Contents
It could be said that the motor would be at the very soul of any electric skateboard and it does hold good in this offering as well. With power on tap for any use and the range of operation possible, the motor could well decide how this piece gets to perform.
- The 1200W motor is one of the most powerful in its class thus bringing forth a set of operational parameters that is trending setting so to speak. Not only can it push along a good weight but a fast rate too with a top speed of 21 mph quite being possible.
- With a full 21 miles range on offer on a typical full charge of the battery, it is one of the longer ranges of operation on offer.
- There is enough power on hand to propel a person weighing in at 160 lbs, very much comparable to the Maxfind Dual Motor.
- As with the present lot of electric motors, it is possible to take advantage of the regenerative feature to bring forth a wider operational area. It permits the rider to retain a good part of the charge of the batteries while braking or slowing down.
- With the whole accent of the design of the motor to keeping it as light as possible has meant that there is little by way of flexibility of operation. It does in effect restrict the free movement that would have been possible otherwise.
The entire design phase of the Pure Energy Electric Longboard has been focused on the need to keep the offering as light as possible. This brings with it a set of advantages that would otherwise have not been possible and certainly not at the budget that is being offered here with this board.
- Being an extremely light weight design, the skateboard is portable as well as convenient to carry around as well. The compact nature of the power train as well as the battery in use make it particularly suited to be done so.
- The stress on keeping the board as light as possible has seen the use of the most modern and contemporary material in the construction of the skateboard. Thus, there is little chance of this piece being outdated any time soon.
- It could be said that the long ranges of operation offered by the board could not have been possible without the particular focus on keeping the whole structure light as could be possible.
- The very light weight nature of the board does present a disadvantage that the smallest of bumps is felt by the rider no matter the speed at which the skateboard is travelling at. This could in a way provide a bumpier ride than a heavier board if used in its place.
Quality of Design
It must be said that the Pure Energy Electric Longboard skateboard does carry the stamp of a really high-quality design. This can quite easily be considered to be in the same league as the Yuneec E-GO 2 that did score on the design front at its launch some time ago. The availability of very advanced material to work with did bring with it the light weight factor to a large extent.
- It is the sheer qualities of design that help the skateboard stand out in the crowd. The very innovative use of material and design has produced a board that is strong for the weight that it does get to carry.
- The battery pack does power the skateboard for this long a duration on a single charge as there has been some ground breaking design work that does away with the need to use stiffeners to bring about a stronger board.
- With the provision of a wireless Bluetooth remote control, it is possible to bring about a flexibility of operation that could not be seen in earlier boards.
- That the Pure Energy Electric Longboard is one of the more expensive ones in the market goes to a large part to the role the designing has played in the construction of the board. It is possible that the design developments could only be cost effective if it gets to be implemented in more board models as well.
Ease of Maintenance
With any equipment, the ease of maintenance is as important a factor as the purchase price. It must be mentioned that the skateboard is easy to maintain with few points that need constant monitoring at any time. The uses of even high-end material in making the bearing of the wheels ensure that it needs little by way of grease too.
- Provides an ease of mind and less strain on the finances as there is little to fuss around quite like the Action Blink S model that was introduced much earlier.
- There is little need of applying grease and oiling the bearing at any time. This can be quite useful if the board is to be used for off road riding.
- The most the skateboard body would need is a wipe with a damp cloth and no more. It certainly beats having to use brushes and detergents to keep clean.
- At times it would be felt that the over emphasis on keeping the board as maintenance free as possible had in fact contributed to the high cost of acquisition. There would be a lot of people that be placed at a disadvantage due to this factor as it simply becomes unaffordable.