Inline skates or rollerblades are a nice gear that can be used both for recreational and professional purpose. They come in hundreds of different types, colors, brands and uses and based on one’s personal preferences, they can choose which suits them the best.
However, it can be a pretty daunting task to choose the right and best inline skates when there are hundreds of options available on the market.
Don’t worry; we are here to help you out.
After days of research, we have pulled out 36 of the best rollerblades for men, women and kids. Based on gender and age type, we have separated them into three different categories. Take your time to go through our list and find yourself the best out of the best.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Rollerblades for Men Review
- 1.1 K2 Skate Men’s Vo2 90 Boa Inline Skates
- 1.2 Bladerunner Advantage Pro XT Men
- 1.3 K2 Skate Men’s F.I.T. Pro 84 Inline Skates
- 1.4 Rollerblade Men’s Maxxum 90 Skate
- 1.5 Rollerblade Men’s RBXL Fitness Skate
- 1.6 K2 Skate Unnatural Inline Skates
- 1.7 Rollerblade Maxxum 100 Premium Fitness Inline Skate
- 1.8 K2 Skate Men’s Kinetic 78 Inline Skates
- 1.9 Rollerblade Men’s Twister 80 Urban Skate 2015
- 1.10 2pm Sports Brice Pink Adjustable Illuminating
- 1.11 Rollerblade Zetrablade Men’s Adult Fitness
- 2 Best Rollerblades for Women Review
- 2.1 K2 Skate Women’s Alexis Pro 84
- 2.2 5th Element Women’s Inline Skates
- 2.3 Bladerunner Advantage Pro XT Women
- 2.4 K2 Alexis 80 Inline Skates Womens
- 2.5 Bladerunner Women’s Pro Skates
- 2.6 Roller Derby Women’s V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable
- 2.7 K2 Skate Women’s Kinetic 80
- 2.8 Linear Women’s Roller Skates
- 2.9 Roces Women’s Izi Inline Skates
- 2.10 Roller Derby Women’s Aerio Q-80
- 2.11 K2 Skate Women’s Alexis Boa Inline Skates
- 2.12 Rollerblade 2015 MACROBLADE 90 High Performance
- 2.13 Roller Derby AERIO Q-60 Women
- 2.14 Rollerblade Zetrablade Women’s Adult Fitness
- 3 Best Rollerblades For Kids Review
- 3.1 K2 Skate Boy’s Raider Inline Skates
- 3.2 2pm Sports Vinal Girls Adjustable Flashing
- 3.3 Adjustable Inline Skates for Kids
- 3.4 AODI Inline Skates for kids, Adjustable Featuring Illuminating
- 3.5 Bladerunner PHOENIX – 4 Size Adjustable
- 3.6 Chicago Blazer Junior Boys Adjustable
- 3.7 K2 Skate Girl’s Marlee
- 3.8 ROLLER DERBY BOYS’ ION 7.2 ADJUSTABLE
- 3.9 Roller Derby Boy’s Stinger 5.2 Adjustable
- 3.10 Bladerunner by Rollerblade Phoenix Boys Adjustable Fitness
- 3.11 Roller Derby Girl’s Stinger 5.2 Adjustable
- 4 How To Choose Inline Skates
Best Rollerblades for Men Review
K2 Skate Men’s Vo2 90 Boa Inline Skates
With an original K2 soft boot, the K2 Skate Men’s Vo2 Boa is probably the best inline skates made for men. They are great for training and have got the speed. The large wheels not only give you extra traction but a better grip as well for making those sharp turns.
It comes with the Vortech Ventilation System, which uses intricate patterns of vents along with channels and exhaust helping to minimize moisture in the skate and liner. This not only keeps your skate comfortable to wear but also lightweight.
They also feature the exclusive Boa Closure System which takes it a comfort to a whole new level.
We loved its cuffs which provides extra support and helps transfer more power to its 90mm/80A wheels and those ILQ-9 Classic Plus Bearings.
Before you buy these skates, make sure to measure your foot in “cm”. Even if you don’t get a perfect fit, don’t worry. Its patented K2 Softboot technology helps to fine tune the inner boot to your perfect fit.
Overall, it is a nice pair of rollerblades with cool aesthetics and performance which will help you improve your skating skills.
- Features the original K2 Soft Boot technology
- Comes with Vo2.2 aluminium frames which makes it light and sturdy
- 90mm/80A wheels for great speed and traction
- ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings for a smooth skating experience
- No drawbacks
Bladerunner Advantage Pro XT Men
If you are just new to inline skating or maybe you haven’t put your rollerblades on for quite a while, then Bladerunner Advantage Pro XT Men are a good pair to start. They are the perfect beginner level inline skates for men.
With plenty of features, you’ll really enjoy riding them. They are extremely comfortable and come with three parts to the closure system. Its lacing system makes it even great. You can easily tighten or lose them to your customized fit, while the Velcro strap can be used to tighten the heel retention. It also comes with a buckle which can also be tightened for firm ankle support and fit.
A big advantage you have with these rollerblades is that when hanging out with friends, they give you the best speed, traction and support. The large 80mm wheels with ABEC 7 bearings gives a smooth and comfortable roll on any type of terrain and won’t hurt your feet at all.
Also, built with the highest quality materials, it is made to last longer and won’t tear easily. You can literally ride on any type of terrain and still enjoy a smooth ride.
- Great for recreation purpose
- Made for beginners
- Powerstrap, lace closure and upper buckle for maximum support and comfort
- Outstanding speed and bearing performance
- Poor ventilation
K2 Skate Men’s F.I.T. Pro 84 Inline Skates
K2 Skate Men’s is made for every fitness skater out there. It comes with ample of features at a very great price that won’t disturb your budget. It comes nicely wrapped with some cool features. They have an amazing speed, and there’s nothing slowing down these skates.
They are built with D.C. aluminium frame that is not only responsive but also allows to get the most from its 84mm wheels. The Stability Plus Cuff feature made for control beats most of its competitors on the spot. Moreover, they are integrated with arch and lateral support which makes it easier for you to skate longer.
Its Speed Lace system makes it easier for you to take off once you’re done with skating while making it easy to lace up to your customized fit when ready.
It is perfect both for the beginners and intermediates who want to improve their skills. You’ll love the cool neon graphics on the wheels and shoes that glow in the dark and will make the heads turn.
- Perfect for beginners and intermediate skaters
- Speed lacing system
- 84mm/80A wheel for speed and traction
- ILQ-5 bearing for a smooth ride
- Great ventilation
- Slightly expensive
Rollerblade Men’s Maxxum 90 Skate
Men’s Maxxum 90 skate is an original and 100% genuine inline skate which not only provides comfort but also supports and speeds you need when riding across the town. They come with a vented shell that gives a comfortable fit and keeps your feet cool.
To be honest, they are very versatile, and the 90mm wheel size gives you better traction and speed. It also has a molded plastic shell which allows greater stability over the traditional rollerblades.
These high performing Hydrogen Wheels gives a very fast and smooth ride. While they are very agile and durable, the skates are ideal for those who prefer both style and performance. It also comes with micro adjustment buckles on both its upper ankle and instep for a customized fit and great response.
Overall, it is a hybrid rollerblade which brings maneuverability and speeds closer together. Its Hi/Lo frame with its big wheels and super durable mold gives it the strength and speed collectively.
- 90mm wheel diameter with 85A wheel hardness which gives it amazing speed and support
- Aluminium frame making it lightweight
- V-Cut ventilated shock absorber with lacing, buckle and micro adjustment
- Comes with brake
- Limited size options available
Rollerblade Men’s RBXL Fitness Skate
The men’s RB XL is designed for skaters who have big feet. It is ideally perfect for fitting sizes 14 to 17.5, and those with big feet can easily find their fit and finally skate. It provides comfort, speed and support along with performance you need.
It comes with the exclusive Training 5 Star Fit liner that helps to keep your feet cool, cozy and comfortable. The 90mm wheel with SG5 bearings not only gives you the speed you love but also a very smooth ride on nearly any type of terrain you go.
What’s amazing about these skates is their stability, thanks to the cuff buckles, power straps and quick lacing system which makes it possible for you.
It comes with 7 different sizing options so you can find the perfect fit for your feet. This sizing chart is actually very accurate, and you won’t have to deal with any returns or exchanges. Just make sure to measure your foot size accurately prior the order.
- One of the largest highest volume skates on the market
- Extremely comfortable with the outstanding performance
- Made for a big tall man with extra-large feet
- The aluminum frame which makes it lightweight
- Slightly expensive
K2 Skate Unnatural Inline Skates
K2 skates are somewhat more than just rollerblades. While they help you skate, they also help you in performing those tricks you’ve never performed before. It is a nice hybrid boot with a futuristic style and a beast like performance which makes it stand out from its competitors.
Just by looking at the skates you can tell they are made from the highest quality materials. The faux leather accents and skin gives it the looks of both utilitarian and clean. Moreover, it has a light feel, thanks to the aluminum frame embedded inside.
K2 skates also come with eight 60mm diameter wheels with an 88a hardness which is absolutely perfect. When paired with the ABEC 5 bearings, they give you the best speed and support on any type of terrain you are riding on.
Even though it is one of the top-selling rollerblades on the market, it has the traditional lacing system with an aggressive UFS frame.
You’ll also love the aggressive cuff with adjustable shock absorbing footbed that gives you a comfortable and controlled riding experience. Also the high collar ups protect your ankles and provide extra support.
- The traditional quick lacing system
- Aggressive lightweight UFS frame
- 60mm wheels with 80a hardness for the best speed and traction
- Fully adjustable
- No drawbacks
Rollerblade Maxxum 100 Premium Fitness Inline Skate
The Men’s Maxxum 100 is an upgraded version of Maxxum 90 and are made with 100mm wheels with a relatively faster and stable performance. These are the ideal skates you need to take your fitness game to the next level.
They give a very reliable ride, and you won’t have to worry about losing your balance even at the top speed. This makes it maneuvering around the town super easy.
These skates feature a special lacing cuff and a buckle that helps to keep your feet and ankle secure, especially when you are gliding across the floor. Its molded cuff also helps to provide extra support to your feet and doesn’t limit your movement.
The wheels used in its frame are better for a great riding experience, and the rebound brakes are included with the skates.
The only thing to hate about these skates is the extra weight. They may feel slightly heavier when riding which may be a hurdle when speeding up. Overall, these skates will give you the best riding experience and won’t stop you from giving the best performance on the road.
- Offer great support for feet and ankles
- Big wheels for balance and smooth ride
- The frame helps to keep you in control
- Comfortable insole
- Feels heavy when riding
- Not made for the beginners
K2 Skate Men’s Kinetic 78 Inline Skates
K2 Kinetic 78 is a good pair of beginner inline skates for men. If you are just starting out or an intermediate, you need this pair right now. It uses the Softboot technology that gives you a better fit than a pair of regular sneakers. This makes skating more fun and exciting.
It features arch support in its boot which helps to provide a better balance and support when skating. If you need to add pushing off support, you can use its Stability Plus Cuff which not only provides a great balance and stability but also great power transfer as you push.
These skates are simply fantastic and equipped with the latest technology which helps to take your skating to the next level without disturbing your budget at all.
- The traditional and easy lacing system
- B.I skate frame which is lightweight and durable
- 78mm wheels with 80a hardness and ABEC 5 bearings for speed and traction
- Stability Plus Skate Cuff for better protection and ankle support
- Padding around the ankles is not good
Rollerblade Men’s Twister 80 Urban Skate 2015
The Rollerblade Men’s Twister 80 Urban Skate 2015 is made for quick maneuverability, allowing you to skate between the obstacles on the streets and parks with ease. If you skate in a playground with concrete jungle, then these skates are perfect for you.
They have been the top-sellers of 2015 and have continued to be on the top of the market in 2018 as well. A lot of skaters prefer Twister 80 over many other inline skates.
Its unique vented shell will help to keep your feet cool and comes with a removable slider which is added for comfort. The Specialized 5 Star Fit Liner tightly and nicely hugs your feet and give them a comfortable feel, ensuring that you get the best performance out of these skates.
Also, its Hot Rod Alu (Aluminum Frame) is perfect for transferring maximum energy to each stride, thus increasing your speed and mobility at the same time. Overall, they are a versatile option for you.
- Easily removable lateral slider for added comfort
- Good ventilation which keeps your feet cool and dry
- Specialized footbed
- Shock absorbers with V-cut and brake in the box
- Slightly expensive
2pm Sports Brice Pink Adjustable Illuminating
Forget all of those expensive skates because the 2pm sports Brice Pink Adjustable Illuminating rollerblade is her for you. It is available in 4 adjustable sizes and features a 1-click button for adjustability.
It has eight wheels which illuminate and the kids would love them. They flash really bright in the dark and look very attractive. When it comes to performance, it is always premium one. The reinforced aluminum frame is designed to keep the weight light while its 82A polyurethane wheels and high-quality ABEC-7 bearings give you a speedy and smooth ride.
Being a lightweight, supportive and super-comfortable skates, they beat most of their competitors. Its triple closure system not only provides the support and grip but also keeps the feet safe with the comfortable padding.
There are cuff buckles on the side which allows the kids to get in and out of the skates with ease and also protect their ankles. Overall, these rollerblades have nice aesthetics and are built to deliver quality and premium performance.
- Available in 4 adjustable sizes
- Eight illuminating wheels that will make the heads turn
- Premium performance
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Strap quality isn’t good
Rollerblade Zetrablade Men’s Adult Fitness
If you’ve been finding the market benchmark inline skates for entry level skating, then Rollerblade Zetrablade Men’s Adult Fitness skates are made for you. With unbeatable support and level of comfort and a very affordable price tag, these skates are the best in the market.
Because they are made for the beginners and intermediate level skaters, Zetrablade creates a very positive first riding experience and makes learning easier and more comfortable. These skates are simply designed to help you improve your skills and take your game to the next level.
Also, as you improve your skills, you can upgrade its wheels to a higher performance 80mm wheel which gives a faster ride. Its secure closure system helps to lock the heels and ankles for an outstanding fit while the frame is integrated with the shell so it can be kept as low as possible for a lower centre of gravity, making it the perfect shoes for beginners.
Overall, these skates promise to deliver premium level performance and makes skating great for you.
- High cuffs for added support
- Stiff and supportive shell
- Comfortable performance liner
- Good ventilation
- No drawbacks
Best Rollerblades for Women Review
K2 Skate Women’s Alexis Pro 84
If you are looking for fitness skate and want to take your skating to the next level, then the Women’s Alexis Pro 84 are made for you. These skates are great for light training and improving your skills as you skate down the nearest market or maybe the ice cream shop.
These skates are great from head to toe and the moment you’ll push your feet inside, you will feel the softness and support it provides. The K2 Softboot Design technology and Stability Plus Cuffs ensures maximum support and comfort.
The Softboot actually helps a lot in making the shoes comfortable for you, and you won’t feel the hard plastic at all. Also, the antimicrobial footbed inside the shells ensures that your feet don’t get stinky even after hours of skating.
Underneath the boots, there are 84mm wheels with ILQ-5 bearings which not only provide a greater speed but also a super comfortable ride. These wheels are large enough to allow you skate over any type of terrain with ease and improve your skills.
Overall, these skates are great for women and help you get the most out of each stride by transferring maximum energy.
- Comfortable and sturdy
- Cool aesthetics and graphics on boots
- Great performance
- Odd angle for the back of ankle
5th Element Women’s Inline Skates
Earning a reputation on the market ain’t an easy feast but 5th Element Women’s Inline Skates have done it already. They definitely deserve this because of the quality materials and an incredible lifespan their skates guarantee. These rollerblades are perfect for the beginners and intermediates.
They are a fashionable and high quality rollerblade for women and come in different size options and premium hues. These skates feature aluminum frame that not only makes it light in weight but also ensures adequate distribution of power as your stride down the streets.
The 80mm wheels with 82A hardness and ABEC 7 bearings can take you at a high speed in less time while offering a very smooth ride on nearly any type of terrain you go. These wheels may seem a bit thin but don’t let it make you question their performance.
You can perform your favorite tricks, take those sharp and edgy turns and even stride super-fast without losing your control and balance at any point. Overall, these rollerblades are a great investment towards improving your skating skills.
- Durable lining material
- Soft, comfortable and supportive
- Great for recreational use
- 80mm wheel, 82A durometer and ABEC 7 bearing for a smooth riding experience
- Not for the serious or professional skaters
Bladerunner Advantage Pro XT Women
If you are a beginner to skating, Advantage Pro XT Women are made for you. These are a great pair of skates for entry level and intermediate individuals and offer the speed and traction you need.
Because your first experience has to be really enjoyable, Pro XT ensures that for you with its unbeatable features and outstanding performance. Its closure system is amazing. It has three parts. First is the lacing system that allows you to customize your fit. The second is the Velcro strap that can be tightened for the heel retention while the buckle tightens for firm ankle support and a perfect fit.
Overall, these are a nice pair of skates that are great both for learning or recreational purposes or even hanging out with your friends around the town. Its 80mm wheel supported by ABEC 7 bearings gives you a smooth and comfortable roll that gives you a nice speed and traction.
- Great for learning and recreational purpose
- Three-way closure system for the ultimate support
- High cuffs for ankle protection
- Traditional lace-up system
- No drawbacks
K2 Alexis 80 Inline Skates Womens
A great pair of skate for the first time skaters and perfect for fitness skating as well. These inline skates are also perfect for the intermediate skater who are looking for an inexpensive solution to improve their skating skills.
Its blends the K2’s patented Softboot technology with a super-stable cuff which offers a comfortable fit and comes with enough support that protects your feet and gives you a comfortable feel.
Inside this Softboot is antimicrobial footbed that prevents the bad smell from sweat. This footbed is properly ventilated to keep your feet dry for a long duration.
It also features 80mm wheels that gives you a smooth roll and can take you on any type of terrain you like. Thanks to its ABEC 5 bearings that nicely complements the wheels and ensures a comfortable ride down the road.
Though you shouldn’t limit yourself to K2 Alexis 80 Women’s Inline Skates but these are definitely the most affordable skates and a great place to start with and improves your skills.
- Superb arch support for a better skating experience
- Lateral reinforcement
- High cuffs for ankle protection
- ABEC 5 bearings and 80mm wheels for a smooth ride
- Expensive on the high-end features
Bladerunner Women’s Pro Skates
If you are new to rollerblades and need a head start where you can learn and improve your skills drastically, I would recommend the Bladerunner Women’s Pro Skates. These are a nice pair of skates that are perfect for beginner/entry level players and comes with a unique women’s specific design.
It also features three parts to the closure system. First is the lacing system that gives you a nice and customized fit. Next it has the Velcro strap which can be tightened for heel retention and last is the buckle which tightens perfectly for a firm ankle support and fit.
Overall, these are a great pair of skates which are great for hanging out with your friends or maybe commuting around the town. Bladerunner has always offered the highest quality pair of skates that won’t hurt your budget at all.
You’ll enjoy the comfortable ride they offer. Since they are built both for learning and recreational purposes, getting along with these skates won’t be a problem for you. The large wheels and bearings ensures a smooth and comfortable ride.
- The best Women’s inline skates
- Molded manmade shell for outstanding support and durability
- Three-way closure system
- Soft padded liner and tongue for comfort
- Wheel quality is questionable
Roller Derby Women’s V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable
Roller Derby Women’s V-Tech 500 button Adjustable inline skates has been the top priority of skate lovers for years. It has a soft boot support system with triple cam-lever buckle which provides extra support to your feet. It not only gives you a comfortable ride but also keeps you in balance, especially on those sharp turns.
There is a push button adjustment system with a comfortable fit padding that gives you a nice plush and cozy feel the moment you step into these skates. It also acts like a nice shock absorbent on the hard landings.
Though the 76mm urethane formula wheels may seem smaller in size but their performance is top-notch. These wheels are backed by Gold 7 race rated bearings which gives the best speed, traction and smooth ride you deserve.
Overall, it is a nice pair both for beginners and intermediates and comes in three premium color options with plenty of size options so that you can easily find the perfect match for your feet.
- Soft boot support system with triple cam-lever buckle
- Push button adjustment with comfort fit padding
- Reinforced 76mm urethane formula wheel and polymer frame
- Gold 7 race rated bearings
- May feel uncomfortable on the tongue but the company has worked to overcome the flaw
K2 Skate Women’s Kinetic 80
K2 Kinetic 80 comes equipped with the best technology and features at a very budget-friendly price. These inline skates are made to improve your skating skills and offer you the stability while striding across the town.
It features softboot technology for a plush and comfortable feel. This also absorbs the shocks from hard landings pretty much easily. The stability plus cuffs offer the extra support, especially to the beginners for a comfortable ride, while its quick speedlace closure system makes it easier for you to put them on or off quickly.
Inside its softboot lies the antimicrobial footbed with a reinforced arch support which keeps your feet stink free and supports your feet. Because the softboot requires additional support, its stability plus cuff adds great power transfer from your foot to the skate.
Its quicklace system makes short work of getting the skates on your feet while tightly and securely holding your feet as you stride.
- K2 softboot technology for a comfortable ride
- Stability plus cuff which offers extra support
- Speed lacing system saves your time
- Perfect for beginners
- Affordable option on the go
- Customer support is poor
Linear Women’s Roller Skates
Linear women’s Roller Skates are next level rollerblades that come in variety of sizes. They take skating to next level and have a unique green laser design perfect for the beginners. These are high quality skates and will make you fall in love with them. There are four wheels with a fair enough hardness for a smooth riding experience and wheel brakes along with your purchase.
- Perfect for beginners
- Offers pain free skating
- Pure urethane wheels
- Non-marking heel brake inside the box
- Some users say the screws are lose
Roces Women’s Izi Inline Skates
These skates are designed for the sports fitness enthusiasts who want to improve their skating skills. It has a slim fit design and a secure fit with quick lace-up system for an unmatched comfort and support. Moreover, it has the progressive anatomical padding for an outstanding performance with memory buckle closure system that nicely secures your feet in place. Overall it is a nice pair of rollerblades that will take you through any type of terrain.
- Slim fit design
- Progressive Anatomical padding
- Cool breath intake
- Proper ventilation to keep your feet dry
- No drawbacks
Roller Derby Women’s Aerio Q-80
Aerio Q-80 offers the highest level of comfort with its memory foam padding and a customized fit so that you can enjoy your skating session to the full. It nicely buckles up with the power strip that helps to build your confidence and increases the power in your strides. You can easily practice and master your skills, thanks to the great control these inline skates provide. Overall, these rollerblades ensure a smooth ride and makes it very enjoyable for you.
- Memory foam padding
- Cam level buckle
- Power strap with aluminum tri-coil frame
- BEVO ABEC 9 bearings for a smooth ride
- Slightly high than normal skates
K2 Skate Women’s Alexis Boa Inline Skates
Alexis Boa for Women offer the best stability, comfort, fit and performance that every fitness skater needs. They come with Boa Lacing System that makes it easier for you to wear or take off these shoes with ease. It has DC Aluminum Frame that not only makes your rides lightweight but also helps transfer maximum energy to the wheels with every stride. It nicely wraps your foot inside its stability plus cuffs and secures them.
- Great arch support
- Lateral reinforcement
- Flex notch
- Stability plus cuffs for extra protection
- The footbed may feel tight
Rollerblade 2015 MACROBLADE 90 High Performance
Very high-performance skates made for all level players and will help you take your skills to the next level. This pair comes with Macroblade shell which is nicely blended with form 5 star fit liner and training footbed for the comfort and support you need. It will also help to secure tighten your foot inside the footbed with a casting aluminum frame which aids in energy transfer so you don’t get fatigued.
- Supreme wheels
- Comfortable footbed
- Secure grip
- Lightweight aluminum frame for maximum energy transfer to wheels with each stride
- Slightly expensive
- A few users say its balancing is questionable.
Roller Derby AERIO Q-60 Women
Roller Derby Q-60 is one of the best inline skates made for women and are perfect for recreational inline skating. They are made both for the beginners and intermediate skaters and come with a nicely contoured foam liners that help to shapte quickly to your feet and enhance the level of comfort. Because of proper ventilation, it prevents the moisture buildup. Also the lightweight aluminum frame helps to ensure maximum stability.
- Good ventilation
- Comfortable footbed with a secure fitting
- Good stability that will prevent unexpected fall offs
- Guaranteed to help you improve your skating skills
- Wheel quality is just fine
Rollerblade Zetrablade Women’s Adult Fitness
Zetrablade are the best inline skates made for the entry level women skaters. They not only help beginners to learn the art of skating but also improve their game to the best. These are budget friendly rollerblades with a very supportive, comfortable and user-friendly design for a smooth ride. It features high cuff that increases support and stiffness of the shoes. Moreover, the frame is uniquely designed for learning and improve your skills.
- Best inline skates
- High cuffs for increase support and stiffness
- Comfortable performance liner
- Great for learning and improving skills
- Sizing is pretty confusing. Order with care
Best Rollerblades For Kids Review
K2 Skate Boy’s Raider Inline Skates
If your kid is just starting and learning inline skating, these skates are great for them. These come in five adjustable sizes and help to easily get a customized fit for a comfortable skating experience. The best feature of these skates is their vibration-absorbing capabilities with a traditional lacing and composite type frame which is nicely fixed with its base and helps to keep the child in balance throughout the ride.
- Comfortable both for indoor and outdoor use
- Great for beginners
- Perfect for recreational purposes
- Easily adjustable
- Buckles and latches are not good
2pm Sports Vinal Girls Adjustable Flashing
If you are looking for a great gift for your little princess on her birthday, then the 2pm Sports Vinal Girls Adjustable Flashing is a perfect thing to pack inside the box. These skates feature 8 illuminating wheels with cool aesthetics and a very lightweight aluminum frame which helps to transfer maximum energy with every stride and keeps the child in balance. The triple closure system helps to securely and tightly keep the foot in place and maintain the balance.
- Comes in 4 adjustable sizes
- 8 wheels illuminating
- Smooth, quiet and comfortable
- Triple closure system for stability
- Axle screws are poor
Adjustable Inline Skates for Kids
A very premium style skates for kids with illuminating wheels and a brake that comes with your purchase. These skates offer high configuration options with a safe closure system for maximum safety on any type of terrain. Moreover, these skates are built both for indoor and outdoor skating. If sizing is an issue for you, don’t worry as these rollerblades comes with multiple adjustable sizes and a push button which allows to quickly customize them to a proper fit.
- Adjustable size options
- 8 illuminating wheels that your child would love
- High configuration
- No drawbacks
AODI Inline Skates for kids, Adjustable Featuring Illuminating
A very comfortable and secure fit inline skates made for kids. It features a nylon mesh inner boot which makes it comfortable and breathable at the same time. This prevents sweat on the foot and also keeps them stink free. It has two-piece vented boot with a pivoting collar, speed lace closure and micro ratchet buckle with power strap which makes it the best rollerblades for kids. Also its flashing wheels will make your child love it.
- Comfortable and secure fitting
- Flashing wheels
- Ready to roll on any surface
- Thickened integrated aluminum alloy bracket
- No drawbacks
Bladerunner PHOENIX – 4 Size Adjustable
Bladerunner is a premium and limited edition rollerblade for kids with very exciting aesthetics that will make the heads turn. It has a very sturdy built with four smooth and bearing integrated wheels and brakes on the back which makes it safe and comfortable to stride on any terrain. Your kid can use it both for indoor and outdoor use and you won’t have to worry about safety as these skates are stable and well-balanced. The inner footbed is breathable and very comfortable as well. Overall these skates are perfect for beginner and intermediate skaters.
- Nice aesthetics
- Comfortable and durable
- Flashy graphics and wheels
- No drawbacks
Chicago Blazer Junior Boys Adjustable
Say hello to these adjustable inline skates with enhanced multi-size push button adjustments that give you a customized fit. These skates offer you an effortless maneuverability along with maximum energy transfer with every stride you made. For the young skating enthusiasts who are looking to improve their game, these skates are specially tailored as per their needs. Overall, these rollerblades are comfortable and have a very secure fit that will give you the best experience.
- Secure fit
- Stability and maximum control
- Some users say their kids can’t put them on without help
K2 Skate Girl’s Marlee
K2 Skates Marlee are made for your princess and she’ll simply love it. These rollerblades feature the original K2 softboot which gives a very comfortable riding experience. This footbed is breathable as well and helps to keep the feet dry throughout the skating session. It also has the stability plus cuffs which keep the feet secure. Moreover, its F.B.I frame is light in weight and helps to transfer maximum energy with every stride. Its 72mm wheels are backed with ABEC 3 bearings which offer a smooth ride.
- Original K2 softboot
- Stability plus cuffs
- Lightweight frame
- Breathable footbed
- No protective gear
ROLLER DERBY BOYS’ ION 7.2 ADJUSTABLE
Roller Derby’s are one of boy’s favorite rollerblades. It has a soft boot with deluxe comfort liner that gives you an amazing skating experience. The unique bungee lace system, hook and loop strap and the power strap closure system that makes it wearing off or on very quick and easy. The push-button adjustable sizing option gives you a customized fitting. Moreover, the aluminum frame with silver-7 speed rated bearings gives you the ultimate smooth riding experience.
- Softboot with comfortable footbed
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Imported quality materials
- Push-button adjustable sizing
- Wheels quality isn’t good
Roller Derby Boy’s Stinger 5.2 Adjustable
Roller Derby Bou’s Stinger 5.2 Adjustable comes with a molded cuff which offers the best support and ease of skating. It features EZ push button with adjustable system that allows you for a customized fitting. It also has a comfort fit washable liner with polymer frame which gives you the stability and support you need while skating. Its polyurethane wheels are strong and durable and ready to roll over any surface. These wheels are back by silver 5 Speed Rated bearings.
- Molded cuffs
- EZ push button adjustment system
- Comfortable fit washable liner
- Polyurethane smooth wheels with 5 speed rated bearings
Bladerunner by Rollerblade Phoenix Boys Adjustable Fitness
Bladerunner is another rollerblade by Phoenix with the best adjustment which gives you a comfortable and customized fit. These inline skates feature cool graphics as well that will make the heads turn. It comes in black and purple color with the purple being the highest sold and most attractive one. However, the purple color comes on the high end price. Overall, it is a durable and high performing Phoenix adjustable fitness skates that will help you improve your game.
- Durable and comfortable
- Maximum stability
- Comes with smooth rolling wheels
- Brakes inside
- No drawbacks
Roller Derby Girl’s Stinger 5.2 Adjustable
The last on our list are the famous roller derby girl’s stinger 5.2 adjustable inline skates. This pair features an exclusive molded cuff which offers an easy skating. It also has an EZ push button which allows a quick and customized adjustment. Moreover, its comfortable fit washable liner gives you the best skating experience ever. Overall, its lightweight polymer frame and smooth polyurethane wheels supported by silver 5 speed rated bearings will help you take your game to the next level.
- Molded cuff for safety
- Single button adjustment
- Polymer frame with polyurethane wheels
- String quality isn’t good
How To Choose Inline Skates
Now that we’ve looked on some handful of suggestions for rollerblades, let us have a quick look on how to choose the right one and what features to look in for, especially if you are buying for the first time.
This inline skates buying will help you narrow down your focus and get your hands on a quality product quickly and easily.
Wheel Size Based On Skill Level
First and foremost, you have to find out your skill level. Based on that you’ll be choosing the wheel size to get the best experience.
- NOOB: If you are starting for the first time, you probably need small wheels to keep the speed under control. Ideally 72-80mm wheels would be perfect for you. They will help you learn quickly, safely and let you have more fun. I would recommend going for some recreational skates that aren’t too expensive
- Beginner: When I say beginner, I mean someone who had some experience but didn’t skate much and is now returning back to the game again. Since you have some skill, larger wheels within the range of 80-84mm would be perfect for you. You can even upgrade the wheels of your existing skates and save money. If you need a more responsive and controllable wheel set, opt for the molded plastic shell wheels
- Intermediate: These individuals would need 80-100mm wheels and a number of skaters fall in this category. Here, the purpose is not merely learning or recreational. You are now a freestyle, slalom, urban, cross-training and maybe participating in marathon skating. However, be careful with the selection of wheel size. If you are skating in tight urban areas where you need more control and maneuverability, opt for smaller wheels and if skating for fitness, or preparing yourself for marathon, 90-100mm range is ideal for you
- Advanced: As you step into the advanced skater category, your wheel size range gets even bigger. The recommended range is 80-110mm and it becomes even crucial to pay attention to intended use planned. The smaller wheels require more maneuverability while still offering speed and performance. If you intend performance skating, 90-100mm wheel size is the ideal range for you. And if you are skating for long distance skating like marathons, then go for the high-end skates with large wheels. These skates are designed to transfer maximum energy with each stride
Once you’ve narrowed down wheel size options, next you’ll determine the brand option. A good brand means a comfortable footbed, quality wheels, cool aesthetics and good ventilation.
- Bladerunner: So far, Bladerunner is the leader when it comes to inline skates. They have a low-price tag and their skates are mostly designed for entry level skaters. Their rollerblades have small wheel size with some limited performance features
- K2/Rollerblade/ Roces: Three of these brands offer you a wide range of inline skates that come in various wheel sizes. They have skates for all skill level individuals and this you can easily find your ideal match
- Seba: Not as popular as K2 or Bladerunner but Seba is the leader brand for individuals who love freestyle and slalom. Their skates are famous for their snug and firm boot offering maximum control with good energy transfer to wheels
- Bont/ Luigino/ Powerslide/ Vanilla: These brands target the advanced level skaters only and this their skates are expensive but loaded with tons of features
When buying your inline skates online, you can easily find your perfect size match but a few vendors have limited sizing options or their sizing technique may differ from yours. For example, if your size is let say 10, then the vendor’s size which will fit you would be 11. Make sure to read the description properly to confirm this sizing ambiguity.
Similarly, some brands use different scale for men and women while some use the same. Just do proper research before you hit the buy button.
One last thing to consider is the price of your rollerblades. The new models are always expensive. If you are tight on budget but still want a good quality rollerblade, opt for a model from previous year and save money. However, once you choose a price range, stick with it.
So, that’s it for today fellow skaters. I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to find the best inline skates. If you have any suggestions to add or any questions to ask, please feel free to ask them in the comment section.