The Atom Electric B.36 Longboard has finally arrived on the landscape to address the needs of heavy weight skateboard riders. The best electric skateboard weighs a mere 17 pounds and it has been built to carry a whopping payload of 2050+lbs at a top speed of 15-18mph on standard road conditions. You can experience the power of torque and speed from the 3,600 watt motor at 211Wh supplies from the Lithium battery. The board runs for 13 miles on single charge. You can cruise through the busiest streets in your city, climb uphill at 15% grade, ride on toughest terrains, and control your personal transporter with a simple to use remote. If you wish to opt for relatively lower weight support, but higher speed, you can read the reviews on the Airwheel M3.
The designers of Atom Electric B.36 Longboard have researched into the skateboarding mechanics, electrical and electronic technologies. Safety, strength, speed, torque, acceleration, braking, and cost effectiveness are the key features of this skateboard.
- Safety: Safety for the riders is the primary criterion, which determines the shaping of the Longboard deck. The lightweight composite material consists of strong wood, extruded aluminum chassis, the broad 5.5″ x 10.5″ x 36″ dimension and the shape make the longboard safest for you. The material combination can withstand maximum vertical stress, vibrations from the rapid motion, and the shocks from the road conditions.
- Strength: The extruded aluminum chassis is made from precision fabrication process. The artificial aging of the material makes it last for many years with zero rust, warp, and brittleness factors. The enhanced tensile strength of the material is due to its exposure to the heat treatment, anodizing, and the forming processes. The Shaft density and its placement at the rear end of the deck make the center of gravity shift optimally as you ride on. Hence, the longboard is able to withstand the maximum weight of 250+LBs and move at top speeds.
- Speed: – The primary factor contributing to the speed is the 3,600Watt output from the twin motors. The transmission of the power into the wheels happens seamlessly with near zero resistance. The key parts like the motor pulley, wheel pulley, drive belt and the motor mount are designed for maximum efficiency and power conservation. The motor is designed to utilize the 211Wh power from the lithium ion battery in an optimized manner. The variation in power drawing from the battery is based on the weight, friction, resistance to motion, and the speed of the longboard.
- Acceleration: The division of velocity difference and time difference gives you the acceleration. The average value for the Atom Electric B.36 Longboard is an efficient factor, which makes the board reach the maximum speed within the minimum time span. You will be surprised to experience the best of acceleration effects under testing road conditions like the uphill and rugged surfaces.
- Braking: – Regenerative braking is a common feature supported by most of the electrical skateboards today. You know it saves your battery power by converting the braking friction heat into storable energy. But the Atom Electric B.36 Longboard braking goes one step above the standard systems. It can work at top speeds, low battery and downhill conditions with equal efficiency. The designers have shaped the mechanism to work within a span of few seconds to provide you maximum safety. You can also read the reviews on the Dynacraft Surge.
- Torque: The integrated design of the battery and the motor assembly on the Atom Electric B.36 Longboard generates the maximum torque within a few seconds after the start. The RPM ratio between the inner motor wheels and the external rear wheels determines the speed, power consumption, and the acceleration of the board. The Atom Electric B.36 Longboard motor can generate maximum torque by increasing the RPM ratio. That means the external wheels can have multiple RPM for every rotation of the inner motor wheels.
The Working of the Atom Electric B.36 Longboard
- Speed Modes: The Atom Electric B.36 Longboard works at dual speed mode for the slow and fast movers. The slow mode is known to conserve energy and run for the extra range in miles. The fast mode works at higher power and optimized range. The two options provide you with maximum performance and fun during your riding time.
- Motion Control: You can experience the best of Atom Electric B.36 Longboard through the seamless connectivity between the remote control and the onboard sensors. All the mechanical and moving parts within the board are designed for maximum flexibility. Hence, they can respond to your commands from the remote in real time. The deck design is another key factor which helps in gaining maximum control over your motion and body balancing.
- Board Durability: The cooling effects generated by the Atom Electric B.36 Longboard aluminum chassis enhance the performance and durability of the parts and components. The additional factor is the minimized friction within the wheel and the motor interiors.
- Practical Usage: The Atom Electric B.36 Longboard is designed for practical usage on the city’s busy roads, biker’s lanes, footpaths, and the vertical planes up to 15% in grade.
Entertainment Unlimited with Atom Electric B.36 Longboard
- Holiday Plan: Plan your holiday “cross country rides” with the Atom Electric B.36 Longboard. All you need are a bike and the board to enjoy the landscapes and natural beauty as you crisscross the routes. The full battery charging can happen within a span of few hours from 110-240 Volts power supply lines.
- City Rides: You can take the Atom Electric B.36 Longboard for city cruising with your family and friends.
- 3,600Watt Power packed twin motor output.
- Made exclusively for the heavy weight skateboard riders.
- Perfect control on balance, speed, and safety.
- Less speed compared to the motor output. (But you need to compare the weight factor also).
The Atom Electric B.36 Longboard is ideally recommended for the heavy weight riders, who find the standard boards too weak to handle. The board design has an integrated material composition of wood and aluminum to prolong the lifespan and enhance the strength. The other compatible board that carries 20LBs and speeds at 18mph is the Maxfind Max B.