If there is indeed something that must be mentioned of the Action Blink S, it is that it is a piece of sporting equipment that could be put to a number of practical uses, so to speak. The ability to be different sorts of equipment ranging from the commuter board to the very extreme performer is what would set apart this one of best electric skateboards in 2015.
Table of Contents
If there indeed a heart to an electric skateboard, then it is the motor that gets to take the loads no matter what. So it is indeed how well the motor can put the board through the motions that gets to define the performance levels of any offering in the field.
- For its size, the motor on the Action Blink S is capable of providing quite a push. The compact design of modern day motors enables it to do so.
- There is never disputing the efficiencies on offer by this so efficient a motor that enables a ride to last a good 7 miles on a full charge of the battery.
- It must be stressed that the motor is quite capable of long duration operation and this factor is further emphasized on the Boosted Dual+ board that tries to provide a comparable quality.
- That the most modern design as well as build offered does provide a package that is compact enough to fit into the confines of a skateboard and a performance that can put to shame larger types of motors.
- During the hot summer months prevalent in more tropical climates around the world, the motor tends to need frequent rests to allow it to cool down sufficiently.
The Accent on Safety
A device that is used to provide movement to people simply cannot be lax in the safety aspect at any time. It is often that poor design can cause malfunctioning in equipment and this is to be avoided at any cost. Failure to ensure a safe operating situation could lead to poor uptake of the device thus providing little incentive in promoting the skateboard.
- The provision of a set of LED lights not just look well but is functional as well. It is often a means to draw attention to the rider and could come really handy when overcast conditions are encountered. With the stress on increased visibility of vehicles and the people using such devices it is a more practical aspect to the Action Blink S design.
- It must be said that the use of LED technology that is one of the most energy efficient makes the skateboard save up on battery power used up to provide a longer endurance power quite like the more futuristic Inboard M1
- With most offerings of the skateboard being presented in bring fluorescent coloring, makes accidental stepping on the same while on the floor or elsewhere a distant possibility. Thus, preventing accidents to a great deal.
- When the board used in the skateboard bottom is shaved thing to help reduce weight as well as drag, it would so become rather week to forces that could act against it. It would be a good idea to be particularly careful in loading the base of the Action Blink S board.
There is an accent on providing a board that is both portable as well light enough to be carried around easily. It is to be noted that a large number of people that use skateboards do travel large distances to take part in different competitions right across the seasons and this particular aspect is of prime importance to them.
- Despite a light design that makes it convenient to carry around the Action Blink S does stand up to a good bit of rough use.
- It is the ability to provide a board that is as light as is possible that enables the battery pack to power the skateboard to the extent that it does. An operational distance of 7 miles is by no means a small feat considering it is to be done with a fully grown up rider on top of it.
- The light construction is bound to make this skateboard a favorite among the student community that tend to have the need for a board that could be carried around.
- The light weight at times makes the motor to slip the driving sprocket if a sufficiently large weight is not placed on the board, thus in many ways leaving out the very young from making this their skateboard of choice.
The Innovative Touch
- Bluetooth capability: It is not often that a skate board that uses something as innovative as Bluetooth is found in the market. This is a further refinement from the Action Blink S2 that is so poor in implementing innovations such as these.
- The accent for the younger folks who dominate the skating arena on using very innovative technology, the Action Blink S is bound to have a fair share of taker too.
- Regenerative braking provides a touch that is innovative as well as could be a pointer to further developments in the field of transportation and not just the narrow field of skateboarding. Often the new uses of technology are implemented as pilot schemes on smaller vehicles that could get used as more mature forms in advanced systems later on.
- It could well be a selling point to use the advanced techniques used in the Action Blink S skateboard that not only catches the initial attention but can bring more valued customers later on.
- With the younger lot of users looking to have something different as far as the simple skateboard is concerned, these innovations could well be just what provide the best thrust.
- It is possible that innovations provide a safer ride and implement as well.
- Usually advanced technology comes at a price of a more expensive product and this tendency must be kept in check at all times.